Mojo Bugs

This week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge was perfect for me to make a cute Birthday Card for one of my children's friends for a birthday party this weekend. I knew I wanted to incorporate some of Stampin' Up's awesome Designer Series Paper so I began my creating process by pulling out a bunch of paper with the colors I wanted to use, namely yellows and greens. I ended up with a combination of papers from Tall Tales and Merry Moments Papers, who would have thought?!

 


I started with a Whisper White cardbase, followed by an Old Olive mat. This was followed by my Designer Papers and some Old Olive ribbon from the Mistletoe Ribbon Originals in the Holiday Mini Catalog. My sentiment is from Bugs and Wishes, stamped on Whisper White in Old Olive and matted on Crushed Curry and Textured Old Olive. I then stamped my little caterpillar from the same set in Crushed Curry and punched him out with my 1 3/8" Circle punch and matted him on a Crushed Curry Scallop Circle Punch. My 1/16" circle punch was perfect to allow me to thread my hemp twine through my caterpillar and finish off my card!

I hope you enjoyed my card today! Perfect for a little boy!

2 comments:

ccreatif said...

It's so cute!

Linda Callahan said...

The bug and sentiment are adorable!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!