Scrapbook Album and New Tutorial!

I made this lovely Scrapbook Wallet as a present for my husband...I'm still waiting for the pictures to go in it to arrive (hopefully asap as Christmas is just days away!) but I thought I would go ahead and share it with you and per numerous requests, I have a tutorial for this album now available.







The tutorial is a 14 page PDF file with 25 pictures and includes step-by-step instructions and measurements for this album as well as examples of alternate color/decorations options. It is only $5 and can be purchased by clicking on the "Buy it Now" button below. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your PDF file via email as it is sent manually (I am usually very fast at sending them once I receive your payment.) This is an easy, fast, and impressive last minute Christmas present! You can see another example of this album with a Christmas Theme here.







2 comments:

Heidi Bound said...

This is a beautiful project! I love it. Would you mind if I did that as a class? I would love to hear from you--you can email me at fluteprincess619@yahoo.com

Cathy Perren said...

I have already purchased the tutorial, but I have a question: How many and what size photos does the wallet hold?

Cathy

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!