My Shopping Notebook

I made this little notebook to carry my shopping list and organize my coupons.


Inside is a shopping list and expandable file to hold your coupons.

(My shopping list came courtesy of Carole'Anne and her business...thanks Carole'Anne!!!)

You may order yours for $7.00 by clicking the button below. Please note you'll have to supply your own shopping pad (easily found at big box or dollar stores).

*****Update! From now until May 1, you will receive a FREE Bella Toile Candle and Box Tutorial when you purchase my Shopping Organizer Tutorial (if you have already ordered this tutorial prior to the promotion, please email me to receive your free tutorial!)***********






11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! I love it love it love it... Did I say I love it. LOL
Rhonda
kreationzbyzabrina@gmail.com

Lisa Freeman said...

very cute Melissa! I love it!

Tracy said...

Cute Melissa! I love it!

Christyne said...

SUPER cute!!!

Unknown said...

So very cute Melissa! Maybe if I was this organized, I'd enjoy grocery shopping more! LOL!

Susie Dillion said...

I love it, I love these types of projects. TFS>

Amber said...

that's adorable! I love it!

Julia said...

so so so cool! You must be a fab shopper! just like me! hehe all the training we get!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway said...

how cool that you used my grocery list
this is a fabulous idea and design
YOU are brilliant Melissa!
you are amazing!

Sharon Wheet said...

I stop by your blog periodically and just love all the things you create! Let me get my credit card and make my purchase today! Thanks for all your creative stuff and your wonderful pics

Elizabeth said...

This is too cute!!! I linked your idea on my craft forum here: http://www.missimagination.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1615

Hopefully you'll get some orders out of it! I just love this idea and love the stamp set of course (one of my faves). Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!