Crafting for a Cause

I've been very busy this week getting everything ready for tomorrow's Still Someone Charity Cardmaking event in Leavenworth, Kansas. I have prepped materials for over 100 pre-designed cards which volunteers will be making. The first design features the Delightful Decorations stamp set and Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog, it also features a sentiment from Many Merry Messages:


The other designs are very similar but allow for volunteers to mix and match to create their own, it features The More the Merrier Hostess Set. I used the small stamps from Delightful Decorations to create my own patterned paper! Coloring was done with Stampin' Write Markers, whcih will allow each volunteer to further customize their card!



I will also have a TON of materials for anyone who wants to get creative and make whatever they please! I hope you all like the cards, and I really hope that the veterans like them next month! Thanks for looking!

Oh, I almost forgot, I made a video tutorial for the Top Note Box I featured the other day per some requests I had:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!