Pssstt.....Sneak Peeks coming soon!

I wanted to let you all know that I placed my demonstrator preorder yesterday for Stampin' Up's new Occassions Mini Catalog and Sale-a-bration catalogs. The products in these new catalogs will be available January 5th.

In case you missed the news, Stampin' Up! will now be offering Clear Mount Sets! These stamps will feature that high quality red rubber we've all come to love, but can be mounted on Clear Acrylic blocks for easier storage, and expanded uses (think forming words with alphabet stamps, or creating montages with many stamps!) For those wood-block addicts, don't worry, wood blocks are still here to stay, you just have a choice now!

They've also totally redesigned the punches for easier use and storage. I can't wait to show you all of the fun goodies as soon as the UPS Man comes my way. I'm hoping to have samples to post by early next week so stay tuned!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!