You're so Tweet!

My youngest son (21 months) sees a bird lately and signs "bird" and repeatedly says "tweet, tweet" so he just LOOOOVED this card I made when he discovered it on my craft desk!


I love this little card for all the tiny details. The card base is Whisper White cut to 4.5 squared. A Chocolate Chip Scallop Square cut out with my Big Shot was added and my White Gel Pen added some faux stitching. The Old Olive cardstock was cut to 4" square and run through my Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder (my favorite!) My image is was stamped in Jet Black Stazon and colored with my Aquapainter and ink pads.

What do you think? Does it make you want to say "tweet!" too?!

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

So cute! I love my aquapainter too!

Carey said...

Oh this is just so tweet. I can see why your son would like it. I like it too. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!