Almost Artisan 3D Share: Day 4

I truly loved this project I made for Artisan Award, its a baby mini scrapbook. The pages have headings with room for pictures and journalling. Luckily for me I made two so I could keep one! The chipboard 'b' is covered in silver microbeads. The banner off to the side says "is for baby"

I photographed all the pages but here are just a few, first bath and 3 months:


"Look Who's Crawling" and "First Words"
"First Steps" and a bitty envelope to hold the "First Curl"
Baby's First Birthday:

5 comments:

Jamie Hurley said...

Great use of MANY different products! I may have to CASE this one!

stampingmadly said...

How adorable! Very clever, and just the right size.

Monika said...

What a cute book for baby! I wish I had one when mine were babies. But that was a long time ago and I wasn't stamping then so they don't have cute baby stuff. I love the little envelope for the curl of hair!!
This was surely a winning project idea.
Monika

jaydee said...

Absolutely gorgeous and a great use of the large grommets and other embellishments. Just beautiful
tfs
jaydee

Caitlin said...

This is a great project. I LOVE it!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!