No Longer Stamping :(

So I thought that I would get back to stamping after we got settled from our move but it just hasn't happened for me. I have tried time and again to carve out a space in my home for my stamping supplies but my heart just isn't in it anymore. Its time for me to let go of my supplies so I'll be listing them for sale here. Hopefully they can make another stamper happy! Paypal only (unless you're loacl to Fayetteville, NC) all prices are WITHOUT shipping-if you're interested email me at saucystampin at yahoo dot com and I'll let you know how much it would be to ship. Thanks guys!

Classic stampin pads $3 each: Brocade blue, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, (old Olive refill $1)
New Style Lattice Edge Punch $8
Stampin Tool w/ distressing tool, cutter, perferator $5
(2) Blender Pens $3
Bone folder $3

Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder with slight imperfection in corner $5
Sizzlets-Joyful and Little Leaves $5 for both



Mini Vintage Tags $4

Stamps-Wood Block
Happy Everything $10
A Little Something $5
A Flower for All Seasons $10
Teeny Tinies $5 (5 stamps plus one extra)
Note of Thanks double mounted $3

Non SU:

Martha Stewart Score Board $18
Martha Stewart Golden Woodland Tinsel cut glitter new $$7 (Three large glitters+glittering glue with brush)
Cuttle Bug Many Thanks embossing Folder
Heat Tool $8







Oh, And I'll be keeping my blog up and running and my YouTube channel so don't worry about it disappearing anytime soon! I did a lot of work on those videos and tutorials and want to keep them out there for everyone.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

If the letters die cut sale falls through, I'm very interested...

Jamie A.R. Albanese said...

You will be missed - I miss our lil chats... we did get prego as I'd hoped and I"m still up w/ my stampin... let me know when you get back to stampin'! Hugs ~ Jamie www.GettinCraftyStampin.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2010 said...

Christmas greetings

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!